Rapid Antigen Test
Receive test results in 20 minutes
Generally not acceptable for travel requirements
Convenient park and go testing — no need to leave your car
Appointment not necessary, but encouraged
Medically certified and trained staff
Positive results indicate an individual is currently infected with COVID-19
Specimens are collected by nasal (inner nose) or nasopharyngeal swab
The cash price for this test is $65
Includes laboratory testing and specimen collection fees
Testing may be covered by private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare and other governmental reimbursers.
For more information on KSL Diagnostics test pricing and policies, see below or call 1-800-960-1080 to speak with a representative.
Click or tap here to view technical details of this test.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive my results?
- You will receive a report in PDF format with the email you provided to easily share it with your employer, family, or airline. This report is encrypted to protect your privacy.
When should I arrive?
- Please arrive to our testing site five (5) minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are running earlier or later than your appointment time, we should be able to accommodate you.
How long does the test take?
- The whole process from check-in to sampling should be completed in less than 20 minutes.
How long will it take for me to receive my test results?
- The results should be processed and available to you within 30-45 minutes
How do you test?
- The test is performed using a nasal or nasopharyngeal swab.
I need to travel. What test do I need?
- If you need to travel, in general, airlines and countries require recent RT-PCR test results. Requirements vary from country to country; however, rapid test results are not generally accepted. You can schedule a PCR test with us here.
How much does the test cost and who pays for it?
- The cost for COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test is $65 per test. Testing may be covered by private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare and other governmental reimbursers. If you have specific questions, please call KSL at 1-800-960-1080 to speak with a representative.
Does insurance cover this test?
- Insurance will generally only cover testing for patients with suspected COVID-19 exposure and symptoms consistent with COVID-19. For all other COVID-19 testing needs—including travel, pre-operative, and elective COVID-19 testing—please contact your insurance company.
Are these tests approved by FDA?
The COVID-19 tests currently offered by KSL are approved by FDA through Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
Is an appointment required? Are walk-ins welcome?
While an appointment for COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing is encouraged, it is not required. Visit any one of our three area drive-through testing locations with or without scheduling your test ahead of time.